Click on COMPLETEMATH COACHING Site
- Math Reasoning Inventory- Assessment
- Mathematics Assessment Project
Part of the Math Design Collaborative initiated by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The project set out to design and develop well-engineered tools for formative and summative assessment that expose students’ mathematical knowledge and reasoning, helping teachers guide them towards improvement and monitor progress. The tools are relevant to any curriculum that seeks to deepen students’ understanding of mathematical concepts and develop their ability to apply that knowledge to non-routine problems.
- Inside Mathematics A professional resource for educators passionate about improving students’ mathematics learning and performance
- NRICH: Enriching Mathematics
The NRICH Project aims to enrich the mathematical experiences of all learners.
- 101 q’s (Dan Meyer)
A site with a number of media resources designed to stimulate rich math tasks.
- Dan Meyer’s Three-Act Math Tasks
A spreadsheet with links to numerous “three-act” tasks, with multimedia, questions, and lesson plans for each.
- Graphing Stories (Dan Meyer)
Multimedia videos and graphing template that can be used to have students “graph the story” they are watching.
- NCTM Illuminations Activities Search
Search great activities provided by NCTM by grade level.
- NCTM Illuminations Lesson Search
Search NCTM’s Illumination Lessons by grade level and standards.
- Rich Math Tasks to Engage
An organized collection of a variety of rich math tasks. http://emmaths.jfcs.org.uk/
Mathematical Task Exemplars – Educational Designer
A selection of tasks from Math Shell
- Jay McTighe Mathematical Task Websites
A collection of websites compiled by Jay McTighe in support of performance task design in mathematics
Lesson Resources for Math Educators